- June 20, 2018
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
How to Launch, Grow, and Run a Successful EH&S Consulting Practice
Are you working as an independent Environmental, Health and Safety consultant? Maybe you’re thinking about launching your own EH&S practice? Are you nearing retirement and want to stay busy and share your expertise? Or perhaps you’ve been downsized (or see it coming) and you want to get out of the corporate lifestyle and launch your own consulting company? If this describes you, then you must attend this one-day class dedicated to launching and growing your own, independent EH&S consulting business.
The OSHA Advisor, in conjunction with OCASSE, is bringing its popular “How to Launch, Grow and Run a Successful EH&S Consulting Practice” Training.
What will you learn:
- How to Make It Legal: Legal Incorporation
- What About Liability Insurance?
- How to Determine Your Fees
- Turn Your Website Into a 24/7 Client Attracting Machine
- Use Social Media to Generate Business Every Day
- Learn the Art of Generating Business (We Study Two Million Dollar Consultants)
- Developing Your “Elevator Speech”
- Differentiating Your Work from the Cheap “Commodity” Consultant
- Writing a Book: Myths and Realities
- Legal Protection Via a Consulting Contract
You’ll love each of these topics and they will help you generate a sustainable business, but our students agree, the best and most helpful part of this training is the discussion of the EH&S “Sales Funnel”. We show you thirty ways you can generate business, stay busy and quickly reach six-figures in income!
About the Presenter:
David Casavant, CFM, LEED AP is the Executive Director of the Sustainable Workplace Alliance, a 501(c)(3) not‐for‐profit organization dedicated to Health & Safety in the workplace. He is known for his common sense solutions for complex compliance issues.
He is an authorized OSHA 500 & 501 trainer and in 2007, 2008 and 2010 his organization was awarded the prestigious Susan Harwood training grant from OSHA. He has been a featured speaker at World WorkPlace, American Management Association, Rockhurst University, NeoCon, SkillTV, Total Facility Management Forum and the NFM&T conference.
Venue: American Red Cross