This is an exciting opportunity with strong growth potential for a Consultant with a strong background in Product Safety and Stewardship.
• Leading engineering, design and consulting firm that strives to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to their customers, end-users and society as a whole
• They empower the people within their organization and enable them to work in multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions. Company-wide they have a collaborative work environment with plenty of career growth opportunities
• A great number of environmental professionals have made their legacy career roles with this firm and many have been with the group for 15-20+ years. This firm is focused on providing a great amount of stability for their team members and desires to find like-minded people who want to invest in a position with them for the long-term
• Supervise a skilled group of individuals, evaluate their work product and deliverables, and support effective management of projects
• Perform projects within scope, budget, and schedule expectations; and ensure quality standards
• Visit sites and facilities for clients. Conduct regulatory assessments and audits to assess and evaluate portfolios and management systems.
• Prepare summaries of complex scientific issues that will be clear when informing stakeholders
• Prepare defensible analyses and assessments (scientific and technical) under direction, cooperation, assistance, and critical review by legal counsel
• Provide technical assistance on health risk and regulation of products, environmental health and safety, and sustainability projects
• Assess risks and hazards associated with industrial, specialty, and agricultural chemicals
• At least five years of experience in product safety and stewardship management
• Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
• Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, toxicology, microbiology, or a related technical degree. MS or PhD is preferred.
Please contact Stephanie Shimek at Principal Resource Group if you are interested: (530) 470-2985, firstname.lastname@example.org