Looking for a self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills. This position will provide the ability to grow and further develop your expertise.
This firm has a passion for producing solutions that inspire and create a transformative change for clients and society. This firm has a flat organizational structure where it possible to communicate with team members at all levels. The leadership strives to empower employees with strong career growth opportunities; and exciting, innovative, and challenging projects.
Company-wide they have a collaborative work environment with plenty of career growth opportunities.
- Leading engineering, design and consulting firm that strives to achieve inspiring and exacting solutions that make a genuine difference to their customers, end-users and society as a whole
- They empower the people within their organization, welcome individual differences and enable them to work in multi-talented teams to produce inspired solutions
- A great number of environmental professionals have made their legacy career roles with this firm and many have been with the group for 15-20+ years
- This firm is focused on providing a great amount of stability for their team members and desires to find likeminded people who want to invest in a position with them for the long-term
- They provide career development programs and provide tuition or registration reimbursement for approved courses
- The SW region group works with clients on projects involving multiple practice areas which provides the ability to learn and gain skills from being exposed to projects of intertest outside of everyone’s designated practice areas
- ASTM Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Perform regulatory environment compliance assessments of complex industrial sites
- Environmental compliance reviews and audits
- Evaluate compliance in relation to hazardous materials management and reporting, air emissions, and chemical / oil spill prevention
- Technical analysis of complex site contamination and compliance matters
- Arrange technical reports that clearly communicate findings
- Evaluate and interpret environmental regulations
- Train and mentor junior team members in the due diligence team
- 5+ years of experience in implementing Phase I ESAs and environmental compliance reviews/ audits of industrial/ commercial sites
- Experience with Federal and California State multi-media environmental regulations
- Ability to travel 30%+ of the time, occasionally on short notice and dependent on project needs
- Proven track record of meeting multiple deadlines and an understanding of how to prioritize workload
- BS/ MS in a comparable engineering area including environmental, civil or chemical or in a relevant Scientific field (geology, biology, environmental science or chemistry)
Please contact Stephanie Shimek at Principal Resource Group if you are interested: (530) 470-2985, email@example.com