P3 Ergonomics is an established provider of ergonomics services for employers throughout Southern California. Founded in 2005, P3 Ergonomics is on a path for growth and is seeking an Ergonomics Technician Trainee to conduct office ergonomic assessments for clients within the major Southern California Counties. We are seeking individuals who are interested in helping others with discomfort to achieve more healthy work experiences. If you enjoy interacting with people and have an interest in educating others in how to better use their bodies at work, this job is for you! This position will begin as an hourly part-time position with the opportunity to develop into to a full-time position within 3 to 6 months. Once full- time status is achieved, P3
Ergonomics supports a “virtual office” working model, providing a work at home option and flexibility in field scheduling and a variety of benefits including health insurance, vacation time and a retirement program.
Minimum requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology, Human Factors, Health Science, or a related field
- Ergonomics certification or the ability to obtain certification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge and proficiency in MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Some experience and knowledge of ergonomics and/or some professional internship in a degree-related field preferred
- Meeting with clients to conduct seated office ergonomics evaluations
- Writing comprehensive ergonomic evaluation reports with risk issues identified
- Knowledge of ergonomics products and manufacturers/vendors serving the above areas
- Ability to work independently and manage deadlines effectively
- This position does require significant driving and reliable transportation is essential.
- Work-at-home staffing model will ultimately require some dedicated, quiet, and uninterrupted office space within your home.
- Mileage reimbursement program is available.
Submit resume to: email@example.com